I love to garden. However, I have a busy life, two small children and an amazing forgetfulnesss when it comes to watering the poor green things in my possession. Many a plant has withered away and died an unhappy death because I've forgotten all about it. I am a patient person though so I keep trying to think of new ways of getting myself to remember!
I am pretty passionate about organic gardening so I won't use chemical based fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. In part this is simple protection for my small children, in part it is a desire to use this earth kindly and as God intended. I love having my boys help me in our gardening exploits and they love digging and mucking much like most small boys!
This blog was birthed because we harvested our first zuchinni today from the patio garden and I had to talk about it somewhere! I'll give photos and background in my next post. happy gardening!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment